Thursday, April 2, 2009

Kemana kita minggu ni?

Mac 30th - April 5th

This week, I could not recall any ride by isncycling. I do not think Wari ridden with Man CIOCC group, or with some other group last weekend. I heard Am ride on his own. One thing for sure, I haven't been riding these past week, except yesterday in Putrajaya.

The usual Tuesday and Friday night ride is tentatively on, but on Tuesday, most of us could not make it so I rode alone. Yesterday, I decided to ride after work in Putrajaya, which is a good thing, even if its a one hour ride (read here). Tomorrow, on the 3rd of April, its the company dinner, so I do not think that we'll ride Putrajaya other than riding to the dinner table, hehehe...

UPCOMING RIDE(S)

4th April Bkt Jalil-Putrajaya (MEX) with Am and Megat. Starts Bkt Jalil, 0730ish. Distance 40km
4th April Sepang-Putrajaya-KLIA-Sepang with me. Starts 0830ish, Distance 60km

7th April Tuesday Nite Ride @ Putrajaya. Starts Presint 9, 2030ish

10th April Friday Nite Ride @ Putrajaya. Starts Presint 9, 2030ish

More information will be furnished from time to time... keep visiting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment